Welcome to Gal da Val

a Phantasy Star Online Gamecube Server
Take a moment to join us, head down to Ragol and join your fellow Hunters.

Sign in to follow this  
Motoko

Offline Progression issue...

I just don't seem to catch a break at the minute lol So Yesterday I wanted to open my areas up on VH as I feel I can get to Ultimate. Anyway after clearing Forest and killing the Dragon, I go to the principal and he says nothing to do with it. Talks about how he's responsible for 30000 people etc. Anyway didn't think anything of it, thought I was tired so switched off and went to sleep. 

Wentto go Caves tonight but it's not unlocked. Anyway I go through Forest again, kill the Dragon, go to the principle and again, the same conversation. I speak to the Lab, and they are talking about De Rol Le 🤔🤔🤔 

The only thing I think could of messed anything up is the downloaded quests which I did a few of before clearing Forest. One of which being Monster Bash 2 which involves killing De Rol Le.

Anyone have a similar issue ever? Is there a way round it? Otherwise I'm stuck to just Online Ultimate when I hit 80 and mostly being on my own that is gonna be tough. 

🙄🙁😔

Thats a known issue with download quest, if you beat a boss in a download quest but you did not unlock the area already than you mess up the flags that determine unlocked areas. There is a quest that can fix this issue, but I dont know anything about it as I have never used it.

To avoid this problem unlock all areas first before playing download quest with a boss

Yeah I figured as much. I'll have to play through all the quests and hopefully it'll work out. If this quest you mentioned is an offline quest that'd be great cos it's easily done. If not unlocking Ultimate offline will mean beating Ep2 and I'm not gonna be ready for that for a while yet 🙄🙄🙄

:edit:

Just had a quick Google and one of the quests that might fix it is The Construct. If not apparently TTF registers the difficulty as completed when finished so that's always an option.

Edited by Motoko

TTF is where this problem was first noticed.

The construct is what you want, dont know where its downloadable though.

16 minutes ago, Chaos said:

TTF is where this problem was first noticed.

The construct is what you want, dont know where its downloadable though.

There should be a specific TTF downlowdable version. 

The Construct won't work for this, but PSO Tools should.  I believe it used to be available on Captain N's file server (as well as the server he can host on request) - if need be I should be able to dig it up and provide the guys here with it - but I'll not have much time to do so this side of the weekend.

• Like 2