Welcome to Gal da Val

a Phantasy Star Online Gamecube Server
Take a moment to join us, head down to Ragol and join your fellow Hunters.

Sign in to follow this  
Motoko

God/Mind Hunt Tonight GMT

So my FOnewearl is currently able to access very hard online but not offline (damn dark falz and hardly any scapes) and I'm looking for anyone willing to help run through some quests with me this evening, probably the Land of Lily quest, in search of Nar Lily's and their God/Minds. 4 is the target! I'll be online from around 7:30 PM GMT if anyone fancies joining the hunt with me! 

I don't have a keyboard so communication will be minimal unfortunately but I'll try my best with the in game kb lol see ya soon!

You could just do the "Waterfall Tears" quest. There is a room in Cave 2 with nine Poison Lilys. Piping there is the perfect spot.

I got this way a lot of God/HP's within two or three hours

Edited by Rain
  • Like 1

Yeah but I couldn't get to Very Hard offline at the time due to HP issues and low level techs because of Falz, however! Hunt went well, albeit lonely lol it took a whole day of online Land of Lily but I managed to find two Nars in one run, then another two on separate runs. Luckily I had some 20 techs saved for my hunewearl but I just used them and blasting through VH now. Now to reach 100 to make a summit moon and find that very elusive amplifier of red...