Welcome to Gal da Val

a Phantasy Star Online Gamecube Server
Take a moment to join us, head down to Ragol and join your fellow Hunters.

Tommy

PSO Meetup

Would anyone be interested in possibly a PSO meet up? It'll be fun, we can all play PSO offline split screen, just like the old days. We can kick back some wings, food, and beer.

I can host in Nashville, TN! I have access to a lot of cool spaces. Hopefully we can do something like this next year around July or possibly June. 

What do you all think?

• Like 2

I live in Scotland and in the past I have played offline with Cypher - who stays a few towns away from me, but I've seen very little of him at all since he settled into a relationship - and he's not been over to visit at all since then.

Travel out of state is not currently an option for me due to costs & time off, but you never know, I suppose! I'm in California, USA. Don't have any acquaintances here who play PSO.

22 minutes ago, Rapture said:

Travel out of state is not currently an option for me due to costs & time off, but you never know, I suppose! I'm in California, USA. Don't have any acquaintances here who play PSO.

Where in California? I'll be traveling to Sacramento area and Southern California area in December. @Aion is also in SoCal. 

• Like 1

I'm in SoCal as well, Chino Hills at the moment. Down to meet up then.

How would we play offline? I use dolphin because my memory card, console, games, other valuables got stolen/lost by the movers when I went across country. I've been slowly recreating my characters when I have time here and there. I'm still bitter, my main memory card had my first character which never corrupted all those years... Only to be lost another way. </3

• Like 1

I'll be in Corona, @Rapture. I can bring a GameCube/Wii. We can use GCMM to move our Dolphin files to an actual GC memory card! haha. 

• Like 1

It's really difficult for me to get specific days off at work, but if you could give me a specific date as you get closer, that would be helpful. I am looking forward to it... Have been trying to convince people to play PSO for so long... omg. I don't think I've played offline multiplayer since 2004? Is Aion in Corona as well? I've got my GC controller ready, haha.

Do I need to pick up a physical memorycard for myself?

Edited by Rapture
Additional info.

Yep, you'll need a memory card for PSO.

For myself, the odds are I'll only get online either Sunday or Monday nights until either my shifts change or I finish up the 9 month contract in February.

Yeah, I can get GC memory cards for all of us. We can load up all of our save files and we'll go to split screen. :D 

• Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, Omisan said:

I actually live in Nashville as well!

We'll have to go get a beer.