Welcome to Gal da Val

a Phantasy Star Online Gamecube Server
Take a moment to join us, head down to Ragol and join your fellow Hunters.

Hello there people from Gal Da Val, 

I wondered if there were still people who wanted to play PSO (GC Version)., thus I thought we could set up a day, time and location to meet up! 

For anyone who´s interested, you could leave a comment on this post and / or we could contact eachother via discord or similair apps (You may also have better ideas than me ayyy).

I prefer playing legit, so if you´re a HUcast, who uses Dark Meteor, does  3 string combos with it and casts Shifta  + Deband Lvl 50 afterwards, this invitation is not for you... xD I don´t mind playing with people who use skins for their characters or similair though, at least nothing that makes them OP or changes gameplay drastically.

Hope to see some people ract to this post. 

See you on Ragol!

• Like 1

Hello there, I'm a legit GameCube player who would be glad to join you sometime. Once I find the time to get my network issues sorted out and can get my Gamecube connecting to the internet once again that is. I'm on Discord and Steam all the time, shoot me a message.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/ikthias

Am interested in a regular meetup. Am legit and play only on Gamecube. I'm available most nights 930pm est til late. Outside of the forum here, I think the best place to meetup is the discord channel "The Hunters Guild." Message me on there (same name) or here and we'll get something going.

• Like 1

Hello there!

I am Yarika a Force lvl 36 now and I am interested in usual meeting. I am legit and need meseta... Always ran out of them as buying Fluid is a pain...

I am for sure able to connect on Tuesday night from 6pm to 10:30pm EST time and Wednesday night from 6pm to 2:30am next day. 

I am in Japan so my time is very different. 

I am mostly on Discord for meeting or I will try to look at this forum more often.

I also play PSO v2 on Sylverant server.

Yarika

• Like 1

Hello! My characters are Hikaru (FOnewearl), and Sue (HUnewearl), and Elenor (RAcaseal). I mostly play using Hikaru.

I may randomly appear during the night hours 10PM - 1AM EST. You can message me here or on Discord if you would like to meet up. 

I'm interested and legit. I've been online a handful of times about 10 years ago. Just found out this community is still alive. I need to figure out what it take to get online but as soon as I can I will be active close to daily.